Career Opportunity: LAMP Web Developer at Prime Visibility
Prime Visibility, is an award winning full-service digital marketing agency leveraging deep industry expertise with leading technologies. Our integrated platform of online marketing solutions includes: Search Engine Optimization, Paid Search Management, Social Media, Email Marketing, Display Media, Affiliate Marketing, Mobile Marketing, Web Design and Development, Strategy, Analytics and more. Prime Visibility partners with leading brands to find the right digital mix to meet their goals, and to enhance the performance of their online marketing initiatives and web presence. Prime Visibility is based in New York, NY and is a Google AdWords Certified Partner, a Google Analytics Certified Partner, and an MSN AdExcellence Company.
We are looking for a full time Programmer/Developer with experience in developing LAMP based web sites. You will work with other developers on enterprise level, and client facing web applications. You will be working in a fast paced, entrepreneurial driven environment.
- Solid ability to develop within a LAMP environment (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP)
- Experience developing for e commerce sites through Magento, Interspire, Miva, Core Commerce, and other carts is a plus.
- Ability to cope with tight deadlines.
- Detail oriented with ability to create from inception as well as troubleshoot code.
- Experience with non-e commerce content management systems such as Drupal, WordPress, Joomla, etc. is a plus.
- Strong capacity to communicate technical subjects to non-technical people.
- Ability to work as part of a team and to interact with all levels of management.
- Previous IT experience a plus, but not essential for the position.
We have offices in NYC and Melville, NY. This position is on-site in our Melville, NY office. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Prime Visibility is a division of PV Media Group and is an equal opportunity employer.
Please forward your resume along with your salary history to: Jobs2@PrimeVisibility.com
Make sure to sign up for the Prime Insights monthly newsletter to keep up with our latest digital marketing agency news.